MQS 2010

Mary Beth

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Linda. My Outlook crashed awhile back and I lost all of my contact info on my computer and when I synced my phone, I lost all of it there too.

Email me your phone number. Include MB's if you have it. Then I'll call one of you when I get to KC next Friday.

Originally posted by SheriB

Deb,

Yeah ...call me when u get there Fri. I only have one class 3:30 - 4:40.

I'll watch for your aunt. I'm bringing mine with me. LOL!

Will miss you throughout the week tho:(:(:(:(

Will you make it in time for the banquet???????

I'll probably be headed back home about banquet time. See you next week!! I wish I could be there longer.

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Linda Steller....next year it is!!

Debbi, I probably won't get to see you. In that case, we need a play day....you come here or I come there some weekend.

I think you should come here. I'll get out my bag of japanese taupes so we can admire it and pet it.

Maybe the next Midwest quilters should be at my house. Hmmmm.... Something to think about.

I LOVED that restaurant MaryBeth! The food was FANTASTIC and a huge array of choices! (the drink's were awsome too!)

Just dont put me back in the car with no handles again. It made me look blonde. LOL

:P:P:P ... Them mini vans r tricky...

What time for dinner MB? We liked the Elephant Bar fine and they didn't seem bothered by a large group.

Elephant Nose sounds good to me (snicker). They didn't throw us out last year and we had Loes and Theo with us. :D

Debbi - didn't you get those taupes at our August shop hop 2 years ago? Girl, it is time to drag those beauties out and construct something.

Tracye and Barb - ok, no Chinese fire drills in the parking lot this time. It will be good to see you guys. Yeah, and Tammie is coming. I'm sensing a party theme from our Colorado sisters.

Shana - you will be missed.

Chris - are you and DH coming this year? We might be able to get 5 or 6 people in the back seat of MB's car this time - we've been practicing.:P

Girl, it is time to drag those beauties out and construct something.

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately life has been very crazy. 50-60 hour work weeks and quilting business that is bordering on full time leaves little time for anything else. I'm trying to cut back to just a few quilts a month so that I can do something with those beauties!!

Originally posted by TracyeQ

I LOVED that restaurant MaryBeth! The food was FANTASTIC and a huge array of choices! (the drink's were awsome too!)

Just dont put me back in the car with no handles again. It made me look blonde. LOL

:P:P:P ... Them mini vans r tricky...

What time for dinner MB? We liked the Elephant Bar fine and they didn't seem bothered by a large group.

I'm so glad you are coming....are you driving...cause if you have still have the "no handle" van....we are putting Sheri in it...that was way too much fun watching her try to get out :D:P:P:P

Linda Chris is not coming....but I bet I can find a picture to remind us of what she looks like riding in the back seat of a Buick!!:D:D:D

We should be dining about 6ish....

I will try to make reservations and see if that helps them not have that funny look on their face when we walk in the door.

Ok, what am I missing here? The last time I saw you (last Feb in Omaha) you were a blonde, or at least blonde tipped. Explains quite a bit if you ask me. :)

Originally posted by dtreusch

Ok, what am I missing here? The last time I saw you (last Feb in Omaha) you were a blonde, or at least blonde tipped. Explains quite a bit if you ask me. :)

A couple of years ago at MQS we all went out to dinner. When we came back, somehow we were all piled into a very few amount of cars. We left some cars at the convention center, so when we arrived in the parking lot, Sheri was riding in the back seat of a van that she proclaimed very loudly..."Hey, this car doesn't have any handles"....she couldn't figure out how to get out of the car. And did I say....she was L-O-U-D. And personally.....I don't think the car made her look blonde ;) just sayin!:D:D:D

Yep we'll have the "no handles" van... don't tell Sheri, but there are buttons in the door frame (and driver's overhead console) that make them open automatically too..;) this year lets give her adult beverages THEN try and make her find the buttons....:P

Archived