keeps on stitching -Update

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tracy G

............things do happen and sometimes a machine with attitude comes along.:D

Well, don't go slapping Lenni with your hand cuz Lenni will just look at you like "huh what was that for?" And your hand will hurt. Ask Mary Beth about that slapping the machine thing... it doesn't do any good,,,,

Originally posted by Tracy G

............things do happen and sometimes a machine with attitude comes along.:D

Well, don't go slapping Lenni with your hand cuz Lenni will just look at you like "huh what was that for?" And your hand will hurt. Ask Mary Beth about that slapping the machine thing... it doesn't do any good,,,,

Originally posted by meg

since you have so much time on your hands waiting for your new lenni, how about some pictures of the weeman?

Yeah like Meg said! You're robbing us all of our auntie duties!

I'm so glad there is going to be a happy answer for you. I can't wait to see what you do with all that thread and fabric you got while in the states. Besides once it is gone you will have to come back for another visit.

Originally posted by meg

since you have so much time on your hands waiting for your new lenni, how about some pictures of the weeman?

Yeah like Meg said! You're robbing us all of our auntie duties!

I'm so glad there is going to be a happy answer for you. I can't wait to see what you do with all that thread and fabric you got while in the states. Besides once it is gone you will have to come back for another visit.

Archived