Econozoid coming soon AND should be here Tuesday !

GrandmaLKB

Got an e-mail from Linda today that they hope to ship my EZ by the weekend and I should have it sometime next week !:P:P:P

Great timing.......my DH is leaving Saturday for 10 days fishing and unless I get stuck on jury duty, I will have FREE time to play. :P

Yes, I am on call for jury duty until the end of June. Been on since April ! So far, I haven't been called, but it's about my luck that I will get stuck in a stuffy courtroom next week when I want to be playing with my EZ. :mad:

I sure hope another DVD comes with it. I went to get my DVD that Adam & Linda sent when I was still thinking about it and I can't find it anywhere! DRATS! I wanted to watch it again. I have looked everywhere I can think of and still can't find it. I thought sure it was downstairs with my LA books, DVDs, etc. I went directly to where I thought it was, but it's not there. I'm sure I put it away for "safe keeping" and now it is really safe, as even I don't know where it is. :(

Glad all is found Linda, vivianmable. that always makes one feel good, and by watching it, it also builds the excitement, and eagerness to get it and then Play, Play, Play.. that's what PPP stands for, isn't it???

RitaR

Whoo.,ooooh ! Just got an e- mail from Linda that my Econozoid has been shipped and should arrive here by Tuesday ! We are the last stop on the UPS route for our neighborhood, so I won't get it until 5 PM or after. DH is gone fishing, so I will have several days to PPP with it...............is that Play, Play, Play or Practice, Practice, Practice. Either way............I am so excited to get it. :P:P:P

Archived