George is breaking in......

Hi all......so, (or sew), I've had Georgeous for about 6 weeks now, and loving it more and more as I get used to her! A day that goes by without using this lovely machine makes me very sad.....:(...... But, one thing I've noticed, is that she's running smoother and smoother as I use her. Is this just because I'm more in sync with the machine, or is it actually using her a lot that's "breaking" her in???? When she first arrived, she felt a little clunky, but now she's purring and loving the drive - at least I think she is. (actually, I know I am!!!)

Soon, I'll get around to posting some pix of what I'm working on; so far it has just been samples and play, and practice pieces to get the tension issues ironed out, and to gain more accuracy in my stitching.

LOVE HER.........LOVE HER........:D

all the best, Lisel.....in very rainy California! UGH

I think George was just a little stiff from his neutering surgery when you first brought him home and named him/her Georgeous that took a little adjustment time! Okay, I thought that was funny, Hope I didn't offend! I can have a weird sense of humor sometimes. I am so glad that you and Georgeous are in synch now, can't wait to see pictures.

Jeanne your funny....that made me laugh. Actual breaking is more of a sync of togetherness than a machine break in. They don't need breaking in. Its just the bonding you have done. Glad its getting easier for you both.

Archived