photo quilt...FINISHED with PICTURES ADDED

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like yours as well, you finished it so quickly, and it looks great! I hope to be able to freehand that well one of these days.

Oh, and I have a QZ too. I bought it after reading the digest that I get at night from this site. Isn't it just wonderful! I love the perfection of it. I learn so much from you ladies.

I read on another post that you live near Yellowstone, lucky you. I was there once, years ago. I dated a guy that rode motorcycles, and we rode thru it in 4 hours. Then, he said "Now you've seen Yellowstone". I don't think so! You need a week there at least, I would think.

Susan Hamilton

Millie

Grand Prairie, TX

Kristina, whether it is a good thing that she doesn't want to hand quilt anymore depends on whether you want her business or not. :P

Granny, great first quilt, the meandering is rounded, I don't think the meandering on my first one was round!;)

Susan, 215 photos. Where did you find a place to actually sew/quilt?:D

215 pictures - it was a challenge, and I went out and bought a king size bat to hang on the wall as a design board once we were done. My old one just wasn't big enough! I actually had a house built around my Millie, it was the right size game room. Then I took over the bedroom with the biggest closet for a sewing room. So, we just worked off of the design board for the most part, and my friend ironed while I sewed. At the very last, it got so big I had to move the parts to my king size bed to finish.

Susan Hamilton

Grand Prairie, TX

Archived