Baby is up and running!

Hi everyone! I think that God has a fine sense of humor. Consider this one. I have just moved back to Texas after a 10 year residency in Kansas. I took delivery of my Gammill L.A. on June 6, 2006, and set up "Baby" here on June 6, 2010. It was like I had done an apprenticship in quilting for the past 4 years. Does that timing strike any of you as a little odd? Good thing is "Baby" made the trip in great shape and is running like a dream!

Hi everyone! I think that God has a fine sense of humor. Consider this one. I have just moved back to Texas after a 10 year residency in Kansas. I took delivery of my Gammill L.A. on June 6, 2006, and set up "Baby" here on June 6, 2010. It was like I had done an apprenticship in quilting for the past 4 years. Does that timing strike any of you as a little odd? Good thing is "Baby" made the trip in great shape and is running like a dream!

Kay - My MIL gave my DH and I a plate that was a wedding gift for her parents - his grandparents. We got ready to hang it at our house and it was exactly 60 years from their wedding anniversary. Things like that make me appreciate the timing of our lives. Things happen for a reason. Congrats on getting baby up and running;)

Kay - My MIL gave my DH and I a plate that was a wedding gift for her parents - his grandparents. We got ready to hang it at our house and it was exactly 60 years from their wedding anniversary. Things like that make me appreciate the timing of our lives. Things happen for a reason. Congrats on getting baby up and running;)

Archived