Spiro slips

Lynne in Iowa

Lynne,

If you have the gear in place and the handle is locked in it shouldn't ever slip. Maybe one of the teeth on the gear is bad. Does the design stitch right or are you saying that it isn't stitching the right design? Are you absolutely sure you have the gear in completely so it is completely engaged? Does it do it with all gears or one particular gear? Email Adam he'll probably have you check a few other things.

Lynne,

If you have the gear in place and the handle is locked in it shouldn't ever slip. Maybe one of the teeth on the gear is bad. Does the design stitch right or are you saying that it isn't stitching the right design? Are you absolutely sure you have the gear in completely so it is completely engaged? Does it do it with all gears or one particular gear? Email Adam he'll probably have you check a few other things.

I'm just curious if you have the tool tray over by the QZ unit to keep the bars apart enough to get the latch to snugly hold the unit on the frame. I'm sure by now you have thought to check the latch on the base unit and the knobs on the arm.. Quick Easy solution to you.

RitaR

I'm just curious if you have the tool tray over by the QZ unit to keep the bars apart enough to get the latch to snugly hold the unit on the frame. I'm sure by now you have thought to check the latch on the base unit and the knobs on the arm.. Quick Easy solution to you.

RitaR

Archived