My Pain in the Neck!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you. I appreciate the prayers. I feel like such a baby, and after going to doctors for over a year with this mess, finally, finally. Doctors can make you feel like you have nothing wrong, but they sure like to perscribe meds. I have all kinds of pain pills and muscles relaxers that have not worked.

Thank you. I appreciate the prayers. I feel like such a baby, and after going to doctors for over a year with this mess, finally, finally. Doctors can make you feel like you have nothing wrong, but they sure like to perscribe meds. I have all kinds of pain pills and muscles relaxers that have not worked.

".......but they sure like to prescribe meds....."

So true!!

I am glad you are getting a more "natural" no-drugs treatment with the myotherapy. I think you will get over your fears after a few treatments of that and you will relax more (more trusting of the PT and the process).....so let the PT do her work. I know this myotherapy is very painful, but it works. Once you get over that fear part you will start to see more results. Just let her do her thing. She knows what she is doing. You will feel much better with more myotherapy treatments. :) Your muscles will soon loosen up so you can get your back straightened out. It's all in your frame of mind. So while she's putting painful pressure on your muscles, just breathe through the spasms. After a minute, they will stop spasming and then you will feel so much better.

Unfortunately, it's no pain no gain. (((HUGS AND SENDING YOU PRAYERS))) Hang in there girl.

Be strong and think positive; you will get better. You will!! :)

".......but they sure like to prescribe meds....."

So true!!

I am glad you are getting a more "natural" no-drugs treatment with the myotherapy. I think you will get over your fears after a few treatments of that and you will relax more (more trusting of the PT and the process).....so let the PT do her work. I know this myotherapy is very painful, but it works. Once you get over that fear part you will start to see more results. Just let her do her thing. She knows what she is doing. You will feel much better with more myotherapy treatments. :) Your muscles will soon loosen up so you can get your back straightened out. It's all in your frame of mind. So while she's putting painful pressure on your muscles, just breathe through the spasms. After a minute, they will stop spasming and then you will feel so much better.

Unfortunately, it's no pain no gain. (((HUGS AND SENDING YOU PRAYERS))) Hang in there girl.

Be strong and think positive; you will get better. You will!! :)

Mary Beth I am sorry you are experiencing such pain but am go happy for you that you finally have a correct diagnosis. Shana has given you some good advice. Hang in there. You are now on my prayer list too. Sending hugs from Oregon

Mary Beth I am sorry you are experiencing such pain but am go happy for you that you finally have a correct diagnosis. Shana has given you some good advice. Hang in there. You are now on my prayer list too. Sending hugs from Oregon

Archived