What we need on this forum!!!

Great ideas, gang!

Actually, we have started a video section on the Forum with some corporate videos. When you open the Forum at the beginning of the day, instead of immediately clicking on "Today's Posts", scroll down on the Forum's topic page. At the very bottom you'll see the video section where I've begun adding some helpful videos. We plan to add many more "corporate" videos as time progresses, including videos on specific maintenance questions and service.

If you have a video you think would be beneficial to add, send me the YouTube link and we'll look at adding it to the page! In the interests of protecting both video producers' copyright restrictions and our Forum users from inappropriate videos, we have set that particular forum section so that only APQS can add new videos. But we will be glad to consider other links for that Forum section!

In addition, be sure to visit the APQS Quilting Channel on YouTube for more!

Great ideas, gang!

Actually, we have started a video section on the Forum with some corporate videos. When you open the Forum at the beginning of the day, instead of immediately clicking on "Today's Posts", scroll down on the Forum's topic page. At the very bottom you'll see the video section where I've begun adding some helpful videos. We plan to add many more "corporate" videos as time progresses, including videos on specific maintenance questions and service.

If you have a video you think would be beneficial to add, send me the YouTube link and we'll look at adding it to the page! In the interests of protecting both video producers' copyright restrictions and our Forum users from inappropriate videos, we have set that particular forum section so that only APQS can add new videos. But we will be glad to consider other links for that Forum section!

In addition, be sure to visit the APQS Quilting Channel on YouTube for more!

Love the You Tubes,, so easy to use my kids make them!

You know what's been on my wish list for a while,,, is having a notification from APQS when a topic that you've replied to has been updated from others,, kind of like Facebook, then we can stay on top of helping one another & not leave anyone left hanging when they need help etc.

:cool:

Love the You Tubes,, so easy to use my kids make them!

You know what's been on my wish list for a while,,, is having a notification from APQS when a topic that you've replied to has been updated from others,, kind of like Facebook, then we can stay on top of helping one another & not leave anyone left hanging when they need help etc.

Dawn, you guys at headquarters put your heads together and figure how our folks on this forum can offer classes online that we pay to take. I know several of these folks here are experts and could offer (for pay not just youtube) classes. The forum is just so much easier to use than most others and, of course, these folks are "friends!" :D:D:D

Dawn, you guys at headquarters put your heads together and figure how our folks on this forum can offer classes online that we pay to take. I know several of these folks here are experts and could offer (for pay not just youtube) classes. The forum is just so much easier to use than most others and, of course, these folks are "friends!" :D:D:D

Originally posted by (name removed)

Linda, I think we have this. At the top of the page, after opening a topic, upper left is "Subscribe." I think if we subscribe to the topic we get a notice that there has been activity on it. I did it once to try it out, but it has been quite a while so I'm not 100% sure about it. ;)

Originally posted by (name removed)

Linda, I think we have this. At the top of the page, after opening a topic, upper left is "Subscribe." I think if we subscribe to the topic we get a notice that there has been activity on it. I did it once to try it out, but it has been quite a while so I'm not 100% sure about it. ;)

Carmen,

You're right! If a person would like to follow a particular "thread", then you click on the "Subscribe" link located along the top topic bar of the thread (right next to the "Printable Version" link.

You'll then receive email notices when someone adds to your thread. You can unsubscribe to the notice for that thread at any time:).

Carmen,

You're right! If a person would like to follow a particular "thread", then you click on the "Subscribe" link located along the top topic bar of the thread (right next to the "Printable Version" link.

You'll then receive email notices when someone adds to your thread. You can unsubscribe to the notice for that thread at any time:).

Archived