helpful idea

ok ladies tell the truth. don't you just hate that squeeking sound the rulers make. after a while it gets to me so I thought of a way to fix it. I wax the ruler where I run my hopping foot down and wallah no squeeking. I have a piece of wax about half the size of a hockey puck.

Nora

ok ladies tell the truth. don't you just hate that squeeking sound the rulers make. after a while it gets to me so I thought of a way to fix it. I wax the ruler where I run my hopping foot down and wallah no squeeking. I have a piece of wax about half the size of a hockey puck.

Nora

Great hint for a squeaky ruler!

Just an FYI--if you have a squeaky ruler, you are pushing it too hard against the hopping foot. That will be OK for the ruler, but hard on your hands and really hard on the hopping foot. Heavy usage like that can push your foot out of alignment and we know what a bear it is to mess with the hopping foot!

Think of the ruler as an "advisory", not a wall! Position it and gently run the foot against it.

If it's squeakin' your pushing too hard! (Believe me, mine squeaks a bit as well, but I am trying to avoid it.):P JMHO

Great hint for a squeaky ruler!

Just an FYI--if you have a squeaky ruler, you are pushing it too hard against the hopping foot. That will be OK for the ruler, but hard on your hands and really hard on the hopping foot. Heavy usage like that can push your foot out of alignment and we know what a bear it is to mess with the hopping foot!

Think of the ruler as an "advisory", not a wall! Position it and gently run the foot against it.

If it's squeakin' your pushing too hard! (Believe me, mine squeaks a bit as well, but I am trying to avoid it.):P JMHO

Archived