Altos Quiltcut Fabric cutting system...

So I've seen other discussions about the Accuquilt cutting system but not much on the Quiltcut Cutting system...does anyone have one and if so what are your opinions? A fellow quilt guild member has one and loves it.

I'm hoping to find a "pre-loved" one somewhere.....

Guest Linda S

Actually, I have one. I've been thinking of selling it, but not sure I want to yet. I DO like it, but it takes up a lot of room and I don't leave it set up often enough to use it as much as I should. You can cut fairly accurately with it (you DO have to be careful to hold the ruler properly), and cutting angles is a breeze. You aren't constrained to one size as you are with the Accuquilt GO cutter (unless you buy another expensive die). That said, I have a few friends who have GO cutters and really love them. You can buy them wholesale if you have a business license.

Linda

Guest Linda S

Actually, I have one. I've been thinking of selling it, but not sure I want to yet. I DO like it, but it takes up a lot of room and I don't leave it set up often enough to use it as much as I should. You can cut fairly accurately with it (you DO have to be careful to hold the ruler properly), and cutting angles is a breeze. You aren't constrained to one size as you are with the Accuquilt GO cutter (unless you buy another expensive die). That said, I have a few friends who have GO cutters and really love them. You can buy them wholesale if you have a business license.

Linda

Archived