EXTENDED BASE-PLATE - sold

I am selling the OffTheEdge "Stable Table" extended base for an APQS (without thread cutter). It works great, is removable, but since I'm doing so much more with my new foot and ditch stiching, I want to get a more permanent one. It is $125 new, I'll sell it for $75/OBO + shipping. I am in West Point, Utah if anyone is close. Send a U2U or email me at ckeindl2@yahoo.com

SEE PHOTO BELOW TOO!

Thanks!

PS - these instructions show the one for the thread cutter - mine is not!

post--13461904563579_thumb.gif

It is hard to find on her webpage - you can contact her and probably ask more questions. I bought this 1 because it is lighter weight than the Hartley (came with my machine and I sold it) and because I could remove it easily, it just has a couple of little easy clamps on the bottom. I didn't think I would like ruler work as much as I have so I wanted to be able to remove it easily?! I would just keep it, but my dh said I could try the Rulermate since he went to so much work to change out my foot for the upgraded one! I can send more photos if anyone is interested (and I find the camera charger?!)?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I haven't checked this - answers to questions:

the top is 12" wide and 10" deep with rounded corners.

it fits my Ultimate I which has the 3" x 3" machine bed (around the place where you put the bobbin). If you need anything else, just ask or email me at ckeindl2@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Archived