NQR -- Prayer Request Update on Dad

Thank you everyone. I am looking forward to heading to Michigan for the weekend to be with my parents.

I am looking forward to the trip. Dad is keeping a great since of humor. Mom is not putting up with much from the family in the"Poor Ed" comments. She asked me "why does family that only knows you at weddings, Christmas, and the once every 5 years family reunion, all of a sudden start showing up with tears? Where were they when Dad was not sick and needed help building the addition, digging the swimming pool, etc.? " She is frustrated. I think when I am in I will take Mom out for lunch and her favorite dessert. (Cream puff sundaes at a little family run ice cream parlor.

It is great to have my quilt family here to talk to and pray with. Thanks to everyone of you. (((((HUGS))))) coming back to all.

What you say is so true. I am guilty for just living my life and not taking too much time w/my family. Still wrestling with their attitude re: adopted baby. Go to church and hear that I should be more forgiving and come home to the reality of them. Maybe I need more church services.LOL

Archived