quilting pattern boards for sale - updated

I have some pattern boards for sale. I loved them when I used them but do not need them now. I am asking the following prices PLUS shipping. I'll try to post in 1 box but may need to do several pics. So bear with me.

Please do not send me a U2U - please email me!

I do not check the U2Us.

email - philad7@dishmail.net

Quilt EZ boards:

Sonia Hensley Rose block template paid $37 asking $25 SOLD

double spiral block template paid $60 asking $30 SOLD

double square spiral paid $60 asking $30 SOLD

small cross hatch 4 panels (each panel approx 13x23.75) paid $240 asking for $120 for all 4

diamond grid 4 panels (each panel approx 13x23.75) paid $240 asking for $120 for all 4 SOLD

R&S design boards:

rope block paid $14 asking for $10 SOLD

celtic heart on 11.75 x 11.75 panel paid $22 asking $15 SOLD

fan and feather on 12x12 panel paid $22 asking $15 SOLD

Topper Quilt Tools

crosshatch rulers for Millie - (I never used them!!)- paid $59 asking $45 SOLD

Thanks for looking. I'd like to find good homes for all of these items. Plus the money will be handy now also.;)

post--13461904770662_thumb.jpg

Thanks to all who responded!! That went fast! This is such a relief to have found homes for all of these goodies. Thanks gals for helping out.

I'm waiting to hear from 1 lady and if she says yes - then everything will have found a new home. I'll let you know if she says no because then I'll need to search again. Thanks again everyone for the help.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier but I was shopping for wedding dresses with my future DIL! She invited me to come along with her and her mom to do this. I felt special! We had fun and she was successful. She got a beautiful gown.

Archived