In MO, not sure there is a dealer close by. I would want to try it out first. The Millieum looks great but a bit intimidating. I have had nothing but problems from my inspira frame, I know they don't even come close in comparision. Is the millieum hard to set-up (the quilt)? Still looking at options.

Do remember that a George you push the quilt. The Liberty may be just the right thing for you It a 20' in throat space and is about 32 lbs I think SOOOOO easy to move. Stitch regulated, power advance feed, laser light. Standard 12 or 14 foot table or you choice of another size down from there. It is a sweet machine. We do have a used on available. If you want more in info give me a call and we do had our dealer in Lee's Summit that will be happy to show you one and help you with anything you need.

Myrna

Hi;

Thanks to Myra and Mary Beth for mentioning us.

Country Lane Quilting is located in Lee's Summit, Mo ( a suburb of Kansas City) and we would love to have you visit and drive the different machines. We have a Millennium, Liberty and Freedom with CompQuilter available for you to test drive.

Janet and Mary have been professional quilters for over 10 years and are great at explaining the different machines. (They are returning from Duluth tonight). All three of our machines get daily use. If you would like a packet of information or would like to visit us just call or email us.

For directions to our studio visit our website at www.countrylanequilting.com click on directions enter your address and then find.

Our email is countrylanequilting@mail.com and the phone is 816-350-2002

We are here to help you.

John

Guest Linda S

Had George been available before I bought my longarm, I most likely would have purchased one. I had spent a few years quilting large quilts on my domestic machine, which was terrible! With that huge throat and a nice table, I can imagine that George would be very fun to use. Of course, now I'm spoiled by moving the machine instead of the quilt, so I guess there's no going back.

Linda

I just tried George this past weekend at the Quilting on the Water Front show in Duluth, MN. What an amazing machine. Claudia Myers showed me the machine. It was nice to talk to her. I presently own a "super quilter" but, I am not happy with the set up. Since I spend a lot of time on my feet at work, I am looking for a machine that I can sit down and quilt. I have two domestic machines that I use for piecing and quilting, but sure would love to try the George on just on quilt. I am sure that I would be sold.

Hello Pixiequilts74,

I may receive George this week via courier if all goes to plan.

I should have him settled in this weekend, though i'm not too sure if my Hubby will appreciate me being tucked away in a room alone with my new man George this Sunday (Fathers day).

I have a feeling this man will do what he is told though.....:D

George will sit there and listen to what I have to say.......

He wont fall asleep on the lounge while watching the football,

George can't even hold a beer....

He's going to be an all round perfect man !

I will let you know how I go :)

Archived