hydraulic lift for table

anyone that has a hydraulic lift, please tell me what size wrench you used to loosen the nut on the table to attach the lift to the table.

I just received my Millie today. As i put together my hydraulic table lift and began to attach it to the table legs I realized that FIRST i loosened the smaller nut -WRONG NUT- and SECOND I have no wrench large enough to loosen the right nut-the MUCH larger one. Just as I was getting into the flow of putting things together, i have a GOOFY moment.

If you know what i am speaking of please let me know what size wrench you used to loosen the correct bolt.

Take Care to All

Manda

CALL YOUR MOTHER IN LAW

Amanda Lee will be calling me later. I will have him call you at the shop or your cell phone.

I would phone his cell and leave him a message to call you. He won't mind at all. That is if you have other questions.

Love ya,

Take your time.

Hey Manda-

Congratulations!!! Isn't it like christmas? have you had time to play with your new baby yet?

Just wanted to say hello and tell you how happy I am for you.

Playing is such fun. Well on my way with my first quilt. The "Poodle Quilt" is up next. I'm so excited.

Have a great day. (get some sleep, it may be your last)

Happy Quilting!!!

Laura Farnham

Green Millenium

Colorado Springs, Colorado

Great to hear from you!

I gave your name to a customer today for long arming, but i don't have your number to share with potential customers. This lady is absolutely tired of waiting 6+months for her quilts and being charged out the nose as well. Super great gal.

She may be getting in touch with you through this site, good luck.

Best of Everything to All

Manda

Sue:

The remote has a key fob like you use for your car. It has a black box (truely black) which is the receiver and a cube power supply for the receiver. The receiver just attaches to the pump with double stick tape. You then plug the cable from the switch in to the box and the cable from the box plugs in where the switch cable was removed.

Total installation time is about 5 min max. We keep the transmitter on the front lazer post for easy access. We love it.

Cost $250 and with no shipping or handling charges from Country Lane. In a year it saves a lot of runnng around the table.

OOPS I forgot to log Janet out and me in. Sorry:(

John

Hi;

Sometimes I talk crazy but not usually on the board. The Hydraulic Lift is $1500 and the remote is $250. If anyone is interested in either email or call us here at Country Lane for more information.

As for the picture this one looks more like me. My beard is not Santa Clause long now. As for looks this is about as good as it is going to get.:D:D

Thanks Mary Beth for the kind words. Flattery will get you everywhere

John

Archived