It was a real ZIP

Waited way too long to purchase and install the quick zip system on my Millie. I ordered them and they came one day last week. With the instructions that came with them, and some additional help from Linda, I installed them today. Not half the job I thought it might be. I have installed my first quilt and it was a real ZIP! Don't know why I waited so long. To all you new quilters, when you get your machine and start your list of all the accessories you want and need, be sure you put the quick zip system at the top of the list. You'll be so glad you did.

And thanks again Linda for answering my post and my e-mail. I don't think I could have done it without you. Crafttlady

Guest Linda S

Yeah Craftlady! You are really crafty now.:cool: You're more than welcome. I got so much help here when I was first starting out, that I am delighted to be able to help now.

Linda

Guest Linda S

LOL - see? You are all way to patient! :P I sewed my zippers onto my leaders before I even put a practice piece on. They were my very first item to be sewed on my Liberty. Lazy, lazy, lazy me -- I don't pin!!

Linda

Archived