(This Week) Raffle Quilt and Quilt Show Feb 25 & 26 2011 Amelia Island FL

I thought you might in interested in our quit show and may want to purchase a raffle ticket or two for our quilt. Check out this site. If you want a ticket or tickets let me know!

Thanks!

Okay, it's next week!! I'm going crazy. I checked and no one has registered at a great rate at the to hotels on our web site. So if you are close enough and the weather is suppose be be great, make plans to see a great show. 251 quiltes, quilts for sell, a silent aution and a boutque and venders!!!! Come see us!

http://www.aiquilters.com/6.html

I have added 4 pictures here on the forum.

This quilt is awesome!

Originally posted by Beachside Quilter

Hey Dell:

Went to the site; lovely quilt! Can we get a closer picture of the quilting and the quilt pattern? Thanks!

Thank you! I trying to get some additional pictures. As soon as I receive them I'll post!

Thanks so much for posting these pictures Dell...I've gotten out of the habit of doing this, although I read the forum often. In case you all are wondering, the quilt is a large queen and measures 97x105.....its quilted with Isacord thread in matching colors.

Thanks for looking,

Originally posted by Beachside Quilter

Wow, Barbara, the quilting is fantastic! Dell, sending you an e-mail for some tickets. Good luck on your raffle and quilt show!

I'm waiting for your email!!!

Got it! Sending you the info!

Originally posted by PattyJo

Beautiful quilt and quilting This should make a ton of $$ for your guild. ;)

Thank you, the gals did a wonderful job! They didn't let me near it! There are more photos on Barbara's webshots.

How many tickets do you want? LOL Can only win if you have at least one ticket!

Just to let you know the QZ arrived early on Thursday. Can't wait to use it.

I need a quilt !!!! Oh well, I'm sure one is on the way. Two gals are coming by today!

You still have time to get a ticket for the Raffle Quilt.

2 Bucks each or 6 for $10

Send me a u2u or email

Thank you all for looking and ordering a ticket or two! Hope one of you win!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived