Fuse Question.....

Janice, the US Lennis only have the one fuse. The Canadian Lennis have a fuse under the top cover for the motor. And yes that little fuse drawer is very tight. When you unplug your power cord and look in you will see a little groove on the top side of the fuse shelf. You need to put a screwdriver flat blade on the groove and pull out to get the fuse holder out and then you will see the fuse and the spare one too.

When I had to change mine I thought it would not come open either. It flew across the room when it did come off.... but it did come off. You have to be very aggressive with the screwdriver; gentle prying(sp) will not get it! Get that screwdriver under there and give a good heave.... yank... tug.... you know what I mean.:P

Mark,

Thanks for the answer. I tried to pry it off one day to see if there was an extra fuse in there (bought my machine used from an individual) and was worried that I was doing something wrong and might cause some damage. I mentioned the problem to my husband and he looked at it and was going to start digging at it when I stopped him. I'm really happy to know how to properly dislodge the cover. Thanks again.

Archived