NQR - Benefit for Chris

The benefit was yesterday and it was FANTASTIC!!! So fun to see everyone pulling for Chris.

Uncle Tim designed a logo for T-shirts for the benefit and he and Auntie Sarah had one made for everyone who volunteered to help out. A giant THANK YOU to both of them for such a fantastic idea. They were bright orange so people knew who to ask questions if they had any.

Mike Huffman won the quilt, he lives right here in Big Lake. Someone from Underwood won the bike, and John Fries from Maple Lake won the $100.

The silent auction was excellent also. Almost everthing was bid on and sold.

There was bowling, food, drinks and excellent conversations with everyone!!!. If I didn't get a chance to personally thank you for coming, I would like to let you know how much we really appreciated everyone's support. It means more to me than words can say. . . You are all my "favorites".

A very special thank you to the Foss family for donating a golden retriever puppy to Chris. He has wanted one for a very long time. They brought it over this morning and she is soooooo cute. Chris named her "Dallas".

The girl scouts from Blaine made a lap quilt for Chris and came to the benefit to present it to him. They also made a second quilt that was placed in the silent auction. Thanks girls. . .

Again, thank you to everyone for helping, everyone who donated items and everyone who came to show us support!!!

Archived