Not my martini... quilting designs needed

Yep, that is the name of the quilt! It involved circles appliqued on top of each other in a block design with sashing etc. Some of the blocks have three circles placed on top of each other in an irregular manner, some blocks have two circles stacked. The customer wants custom but all I can see is a spiral pattern edge to edge. Has anyone ever heard of this or seen the pattern. I sure could use the help. I have to start it soon (like yesterday) thanks for the help!!

Kristina, Thank you for responding. I found the quilt on line and it shows quilting in the ditch around the circles. I just think it is so boring but that is what the customer had wanted. I was hoping to give her some other choices. If you are interested the actual name is Not in my martini. Thanks again for your interest.

Sheridan,

The online photo looks like the center two circles may be olives (!). I'd suggest some squiggling, fun meanders in the martini drinks. Depending on the border fabric she used, perhaps quilting similar fun lines in different coordinating colors running from the inside to the outside of the border.

Archived