Stiff wheels

Yesterday I talked to Mark about the stiffness of my M&M wheels. Told me to take them off & check for thread or bad bearrings. All is fine. The wheels spin like crazy when off the machine. Back on the machine I can hard turn the front ones and the machine won't glide front to back. Does anyone have some suggestions as to what's next for ideas to fix the problem? Everythings seems level too. It's as though the machine is too heavy for them. Thanks for any suggestions

Linda, the M&M's don't have cams and are not adjustable.

Myrna, I get that they ride tighter but the back ones I can turn with my fingers and the front ones are a struggle to turn on the carriage. They didn't used to be like that. That's why I'm wondering if something is wrong.

Kristina, there is a washer that came w/the wheels. When they are off the machine they are so nice. I'll call you. Thanks

Originally posted by MarieBrewer

Linda, the M&M's don't have cams and are not adjustable.

Myrna, I get that they ride tighter but the back ones I can turn with my fingers and the front ones are a struggle to turn on the carriage. They didn't used to be like that. That's why I'm wondering if something is wrong.

Kristina, there is a washer that came w/the wheels. When they are off the machine they are so nice. I'll call you. Thanks

I have M&M wheels and they have cams that can be adjusted.

Originally posted by Linda S

I have M&M Wheels too, and I still have my cams and can adjust my wheels. What happened to yours?

Linda, If Marie got a full Bliss upgrade she doesn't have her cam's anymore...those are only on those of us who just got the wheels. The Bliss axles are smaller and there aren't any cam adjustments....

Archived