BOOK: Bluhming Background Designs

Does anyone else have this book?

I saw Irena Bluhm on QNNTV.com and she mentioned her new book. It's Bluhming Background Designs 2. It took me awhile to finally decide to spend the money, because it was not cheap -- $44.95, but now that I've seen it, it's definitely worth the price. I am enjoying it very much.

It has 154 pages in color, wonderful pictures of beautiful background quilting designs with step by step instructions on how to stitch them. And it's spiral bound so it will stay open. And she autographed it. I didn't even see that until just now....how cool.

I had checked Amazon and other locations, but the only place selling the book, when I was checking, was her site.

There is a version one out there elsewhere, but this one includes everything in version one and more, as I understand it.

http://stores.irenabluhmscreations.com/-strse-Products-cln-Books/Categories.bok

Thanks for the info. I went to the website looks great. Is this something a newbie could use? I like the idea she gives instructions on how to do it. It took me a couple months to get comfortable with different techniques but now I am having a blast experimenting. The one thing I need more work on is feathers. I think I'm being to picky on them trying to get each one the same exact size. Maybe the feather book will help too.

Archived