Cincinnati quilt show

Have fun at the show tomorrow. I went today and I am tired. I got to try Bliss and it was wonderful. If I quilted for others I would be plotting about how I could get it. I think that I will be happy with just M&M wheels. I did get to meet Wendy who is the closest dealer to me which was nice.

Michelle

The show was great. Believe me Linda, I spent enough money for you. Lots of beautiful quilts. Lots of beautiful fabric. I'll tell you, Joy's Fabric has some of the nicest Sateen that I have found anywhere. I love it. Put a dent in my budget there! Tried the Bliss. Surprisingly, I was not that impressed. I think I have my machine tweaked perfect for me. Think I'll save my pennies. Also checked out the GO. Now that is my next purchase. Loved it. All in all, came home with sore feet and enough ideas in my head to last for the next year or so. ;)

The quilt show was great, so inspirational! I did not even get to all the vendors, but my wish list is lengthy now!

I ended up purchasing a new Elna 740 Excellence machine, and it is a dream. My other elnas are old enough that they still used the cams and no computerized boards. I will still keep the work horses for extras and when I go to classes and workshops though.

Decided after talking with Marilyn Badger that I really need micro drive handles, anyone have any they want to part with?

Lori

Archived