Quilts of Valor and Pellon

Does anyone know if the Pellon company is still offering their batting at a reduced price for organizations making QOV quilts? I talked to the folks from Pellon last fall in Des Moines about being a distributor and they told me about this service but due to my location, I couldn't be a distributor. However, there is a local group that is very interested in buying batting for these quilts. Does anyone know of a distrubutor close to the Kansas City area?

Yes, Pellon does still offer the charity batting. I personally don't know the distributor list but if you contact Darlene Christopherson Pellon Legacy's Marketing Director at darlene.christopherson@pellonusa.com , I know she can help you!

Good luck!:):cool:

Hi Cee

Your QOV Regional Coordinator in KS is Sara Kenny sara@qovf.org and her assistent who takes care of KS is Katy Vickers katy@qovf.org.

These women will have a list of Pellon distributors in your area that sell Legacy to the QOV community. I just purchased 60 yards for $120.00 here in TN.

Thank your for what you do.

Still at war; still quilting

TN QOV Regional Coordinator

Anyone who wants to know who their QOV Reg Coord is, please feel free to contact me.

Archived