Fowlproof Feather at HMQS

Myrna - your feathers are beautiful! I was hoping you would be at MXQ this year so I could actually meet you in person. Wish you were closer to take a class with! I need help with feathers - of course I tried the new bliss table at MQX and it is awsome! My feathers were perfect....could this be an excuse to get the table???? I think it might. Maybe Santa will bring it this Christmas!

Originally posted by SheriB

Anyone having trouble with feathers...It was MYRNA's class that kicked my brain into gear, now I quilt them effortlessly!!

Just ask her. I cried when I quilted them in several directions! (remember that Myrna?!) LOL

I laugh about it now!

OK, I ordered 2 of Myrna's DVDs tonight and hoping those will kickstart MY brain to be able to do feathers,too!!!! :D

If you have any opportunity to attend, be sure and take this class! 2nd best option, at least get her DVD. Bless Myrna for showing me how to do feathers. I still hear her voice telling me to "dig it down" when I'm quilting. As soon as I finish frogging the last of the arcs in the DWR, I'll post pictures of how Myrna helped me with feathers.

Archived