Birgit's Kits from Sew Batik

Diane at Sew Batik just sent me the info on all of Birgit's kits. If you saw them at MQX you know they are beautiful. There is an art quilt, two Batik Stars and the Round trip squared.

Hopefully the file will attach. If not, I'll figure out something else.

If you have never ordered from Sew Batik, their fabrics are great and their customer service is wonderful.

Yes, I am one of their long arm associates, but only after I was a happy customer.

Hi Leslie,

Thank you so much for posting pictures of the actual kits!

I knew that Diane and Bruce had the samples on display but I've never seen the actual kit covers. Looks way cool!

The Batik Stars kit has been available on the SewBatik website and at shows for a while now. You can choose between three sizes (Twin, Queen and King). I'd guess that the Round Trip Squared and Triangle Fun kits will be added to the website soon.

However, all these kits will be availbale at the upcoming shows for sure! Go and check them out!

And yes, we have more projects in the pipeline for the future...

Happy stitching,

Birgit

Hi Birgit,

The covers are great, but the quilts are even better in person, you did a lovely job. Diane sent me the spec sheet on the new kits since there were questions here after their debut at MQX. She is working to get them on the website, but I imagine she's running from show to show right now. She did say the kits can be ordered by phone.

Archived