NQR MELVIS????

Sorry, I've been quilting up a storm, so busy haven't had time to visit. But I must keep in contact with all my friends here! While deep in thought as the thread was flying off the spool onto the third quilt of the day, this came to me. You know, the zone you get into as you quilt away and you concentration starts your brain doing weird things?? Well here it is---

MELVIS,

Who is this I say,

The guy who changes his location from day to day,

from Coast to Coast,

Above the 48 or below,

Or across the oceans he may go.

Sometime as a team,

And at times on his own,

Tony is his sidekick,

And sometimes chaperone,

Shotgun and driver,

Positions shared,

Road shows with our APQS Machines,

To anyone, everywhere,

Jane caught him in the act on facebook,

A combo of an old favorite,

A mix with someone new,

Both characters we admire,

Mark is the name,

Imitating Elvis is his game,

Hope you'd guessed it by now,

Mark + Elvis can only mean his new name!

MELVIS!!

Sorry Mark- just seeing if you still have a pulse LOL

Grasshopper

Dawn, now you're not alone!! Ha Ha

Have you all seen him in action?? Singing I mean? he's pretty good especially with the barbershop boys he associates with. I've never seen the up close and personal Elvis but one can only imagine---Ain't nothin but a hounddog, w-o-o-o-a-w-o-o-o

Grasshopper

P.S. He's takin too long to answer--I wonder how much trouble I'm really in? LOL

Hahahaahhaa!!! Sorry Dave...just saw this post! :) Thanks for the awesome poem, and compliments!! Yeah..the Elvis thing was a little out of my comfort zone, but it was fun. ;) Our Barbershop quartet just sang for the MQS Banquet last Friday night and had a blast. I think Heidi will be putting something up on Facebook or Youtube...I know she was filming the evening. :)

Archived