Does anyone else have a "helper" problem?

Merryjo2003

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to smile every time this thread finds its way back up to the top. I just love seeing all the pictures on the fur children, with their bright eyes and in the case of the doggies, wagging tails. They are all just to darling for words and I can tell very well loved.

On why to do cats always gravitate toward a new quilt? My theory is that no quilt can leave my house without being cat approved first. I have mostly done charity quilts and a few of my own that I have given as gifts so their blessing the quilt really hasn\'t been a problem.

Henry is spoilt rotten!! :D:D He loves living on the farm. He is quite a hunter. He has gotten lots of groundhogs, snakes and of course 2 skunks! :(

He loves riding in the farm truck and my DH said he isn\'t his dog but guess who spoils him the most!!:P:P

But after all this, he loves people and children.

This is what he does when someone is just standing around....

post--13461899226694_thumb.jpg

Darlene, He\'s just precious. My kiddos love my sewing room,too; but they are not supposed to go in there. TOO much fur. One\'s a Pyrennes/ shepherd mix and the other is full blooded German shepherd. And then there\'s our little Jasmine the min pin. She\'s the same age as my youngest son, so she\'s getting crotchety and incontenent. She is definitely not supposed to be in that room

Archived