Uploading pictures from IPad 2

I have been trying to upload my picture for an avatar from my IPad 2. I've created both a Flick'r and Webshots account but neither seem to allow me to upload.

Has anyone done this successfully?

I'm off to one of the roadshows today to see all the wonderful APQS machines. It will be a while before I will be able to "bring one home" but I'm excited anyway. I travel back and forth to Washington State every few weeks to help take care of my dear 92 year old father. He's my priority for now and I am so blessed to still have him in my life.

When I'm here in Connecticut, I have a wonderful friend who has taught me the basics of her Millie. I've quilted a several charity quilts just doing a meander with stars and hearts and without a stitch regulator. I have at least twelve tops I'm hoping to quilt on my own Millie someday. In the meantime I am learning so much from all the wonderful, generous people on this forum. Thank you all so much!

:P:P:P:D:P Very funny!

Welcome to the nut house.............er I mean FAMILY!!

Great to have you here, and good luck with a new machine! And your Dad! My mom is 94 and lives with us now! She did not want to give up her place, but after a serious fall she had to! She is a big help to me and like you, I treasure everyday!

Archived