Freebie! - New Rose Heart Wreath Block

I was thinking of doing a round robin, but with shipping and printing of this new Rose Heart Wreath on cotton, I felt just giving the picture to you for free would be a great present. You can download it and then use it for a duvet, a baby quilt, a Mother's Day wall hanging, or Valentine's Day gift. I have it as a wall hanging, simply because I adore roses and hearts.

You can fine the design here: http://nettiebakersfabricblocksandquilts.blogspot.com/2011/07/heart-wreath-quilt-block.html

post--13461906564622_thumb.png

Nettie

Any one who posts a link to a site within their first few posts, appears that it could be an individual trying to sell unwanted and questionable items.

We don't need to pick up viruses etc from unsolicited sites so won't visit them.

Sorry if you are a genuine quilter but we have received a lot of unsolicited spammers of late,

Lyn

Wow! I didn't know that you got viruses from different sites like that, so I talked to my son about it. I was surprised cause quilters are not harmful people, you know? We all just like to quilt and make things. Kinda innocent to me. Thanks for the heads up. I put up angel faces for people to use today.

http://nettiebakersfabricblocksandquilts.blogspot.com/2011/07/more-blue-and-gold-angel-faces.html

Originally posted by Nettie Baker

Wow! I didn't know that you got viruses from different sites like that, so I talked to my son about it. I was surprised cause quilters are not harmful people, you know? We all just like to quilt and make things. Kinda innocent to me. Thanks for the heads up. I put up angel faces for people to use today.

http://nettiebakersfabricblocksandquilts.blogspot.com/2011/07/more-blue-and-gold-angel-faces.html

I dont know about anyone else but sadly I do know some nasty (harmful) quilters tho I choose to have NOTHING to do with them! But it is like anything anything else-there will always be some people who are so unhappy with thier own little lives they want to make others unhappy too. This site is for the most part a positive idea exchange, pep talk, community!

Those darn spammers are everywhere. I always hesitate opening a new website unless it is from someone I know. Even then they can be virus infected. It's too bad all those nasty people don't put their computer talents to work and do something productive instead. I think they are too lazy to do anything better than sit in front of a computer and send out junk. :mad:

Let's see if the full version works. Nope. The full picture won't load. It's too large.

Well, I understand your concern about viruses. I talked to my son. He says that it's mostly young guys who want to prove themselves as being smart and being able to infect others is their badge of honor. He advised me to stay away from the download sites for computer programs. They are notorious for infecting computers. I don't have any viruses on mine, and I don't think that the blogspot company is reporting any connected to their site. I will be watching. Hope you can go to the blog for downloads, tho'. http://nettiebakersfabricblocksandquilts.blogspot.com/2011/07/more-blue-and-gold-angel-faces.html

Don't know about you, but the economy has made me more careful about the projects that I do. I have friends that feel very badly about having to cut back on their quilting stashes. I understand that. Quilting has been a quiet way to maintain my sense of everything being okay. When I did work, (I was the victim in a car accident in Vegas), I collected antique postcards. I just want to share my favorite ones. So that you don't have to go to my site, I am posting my favorite butterfly one. I hope you love this and you can download it from here. Print it as you want it.

post--13461906568608_thumb.jpg

Archived