2nd Time Around Quilters' Swap and Sell

I hope it's OK for me to post this. I'm sorry if it is against the rules, but I found that sometimes the bargains are just too good not to share. August 20, 9-4, The Speckled Hen Quilt Shop in Wilsonville/Aurora is have another quilters' swap meet. Don't expect anything like the Portland Expo---this is small town America folks. I will be there with books, tools, fabric, quilts, and some misc. items. Think of it like a garage sale, only especially for quilters. If you're in the area, please come! I posted a bunch of stuff on my blog if you're interested.

If anyone has a problem with me posting this, let me know and I'll remove it. Thanks

Boni

Guest Linda S

Bonnie - I don't think there are any rules against this. We all love to know about bargains to be had! Especially for me, since it's driving distance! :P

Even driving from Eugene, I would call Karen as time gets closer and check to see how many vendors there will be. As of today she had only 4 signed up. The one I went to today and yesterday in Yamhill, there was a vendor who was selling sandwich size bags of assorted color-matched remnants for one dollar, and her fat quarters were one dollar and half yards were 2.50! I got a deal--3/half yards, and 3 fat quarters for $6! She was really nice---wanted to go to the coast after the meet and was willing to wheel and deal just to reduce her inventory.

Karen is putting an ad on Craig's list for more vendors..if anyone is interested...$15 will reserve a 10x10 space and you can share a space. It's time to reduce, reuse, and recycle! Clean out those stashes and share the wealth! :P:P

Archived