Kerryn Emerson's Designs

Melody

Melody,

You can order her designs from the Golden Threads website.

Here is a link to the page for her designs:

http://goldenthreads.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GT&Category_Code=KEC

I bought "Treasured Forever" and was pretty disappointed. I didn't think her drafting skills were super great, at least in this packet.

Its really helpful if you can look inside before you buy. I'm sure some of her others are really great.

Kathy

I don't see anything on their for Compuquilter patterns, so maybe I was'nt clear on that one. I ordered a Compuquilter pattern of hers on Kin Quilting Designs and it did'nt really say clearly how you get it. And of course to find out I have to wait until tomorrow!!:(

Melody, I've ordered CQ patterns from Karen and I received them by e-mail. I can't remember how long it took but you have to remember the time difference. I think I received them the next day (I ordered them in the afternoon - Arizona time). I ordered her Square Spiral and her Fractures and they both sewed out beautifully.

Hi Melody, Whenever I have ordered designs from Karen Emmerson they have been sent via email. At the time you place your order specify that you have CQ. So far she has sent me .dxf files which I took to our DXF to CQ conversion program and saved as a CQ .cmd (command) file. Then I took the .dxf to AutoSketch to produce a .wmf to load to CQ for our Notes page, and to print a picture of the design to place in my design book that customer's use to see designs. Then finally you can use the .dxf to create a design layout showing multiple repeats of the design several repeats across and several down. This gives your customer the idea of what an E2E design will look like across the quilt. That also gets saved as a .wmf (Windows Metafile), using the AutoSketch program.

Suzanne Moreno

Digitizing for CompuQuilter Instructor

cqdigi@charter.net

Hi Barb and Everyone,

Golden Threads doesn't sell computerized versions of designs - only paper. Here are some sources for computerized designs:

1. Deb Geissler www.designsbydeb.biz

2. Kim Diamond www.sweetdreamsquiltstudio.com

3. Keryn Emmerson www.kerynemmerson.com

4. Linda Lawson www.compuquilterpatterns.com

5. Sue Morris www.cottontopquilting.com.au

6. Lorien Quilting www.lorienquilting.com

7. Vickie Malaski www.designs byvickie.com

8. The Pattern Station www.quiltscomplete.com

9. Jessica Schick has designs available now www.digitechpatterns.com

10. JoAnn Hoffman will soon offer designs for CompuQuilter

Talented quilters like Darlene Epp are planning to digitize their beautiful designs so it just keeps getting better. Additionally, many popular designs are currently being converted for CQ - I'm working on 5oo MeadowLyon designs. You can learn to properly convert a Statler design for use with CQ and that opens many more designs to use.

;) Suzanne Moreno

Digitizing for CompuQuilter Instructor

cqdigi@charter.net

Archived