Spa Treatment Question

Give them a call and ask. How precise they can be with a specific day/time would need to be asked about. When you call about a treatment, they will give you a date when the machine should be there, to help you with shipping arrangements. And I hope you are driving from Georgia to Iowa for something other than just taking your machine on a road trip!:P

I do my own. I take everything apart that I can, use lots of doctor's cotton swabs and make up cotton pads, alcohol, air, and a brush. I wipe everything off on the machine and check my timimg,then put it back together. Then I clean the rails and wheels with alcohol then lightly rub on mineral oil.

Ann, I live here in Iowa and have always taken my machine in for the spa treatments. I call and make an appointment with Amy. And give her information about why it needs the appointment. That way she knows how long to schedule for the appointment.

I have always waited and taken my machine back home with me the same day. They are always really good to allow me to watch as they make adjustments.....and I learn something new everytime!

If you are thinking about making the drive, you might think about taking the 2 day maint. class that Amy teaches at the factory. Or at least ask if it is hands on.

Archived