The Lucy

I have the Lenni which I'm told is a smaller version than the Lucy, and they are made following the milli design, without all the whistles.. I think it has the SR and a long neck.

A longer neck is the one thing I wish... but second only to the fabric advance.

Welcome to the forum.. you will find lots of info on lots of subjects here..

Hope you stay with us!

You can find info on what one machine has compared to other machines in the APQS line.

Go to home page, (or click on tiny house on the far right in the first solid blue bar). Then click on the Quilting Machines tab at far left, then on Compare Feature by Feature name.

The chart comes up telling what all features each machine has. Wish I had the larger throat.

I played with a Lucey last class I took in Des Moines. It has the same controls as a Lenni but with more throat space. That is the only difference between them. I liked the extra room. If she had been available when I bought my Lenni, I think I would have spent the extra money for the room on Lucey.

Lenni and Lucey only have the needle up/down button on the left control handle and the start/stop on the right. The both have SR. Someone else will have to fill you in on all the features of the Milli

I mostly just quilt for myself with all over designs so Lenni suits me just fine.

One difference between the Lenni/Lucey design and the Millie/Freedom design is the arrangement of the handles. L/L handles are upright and not able to change position. M/F handles are positioned out in front and the angle of position can be changed. If you have shorter arms (or height) then you should be able to have better movement control even farther back with M/F than with L/L. That made me do some additional thinking when Lucy showed me that at the Road Show I went to.

Archived