T-shirt quilt pic of xmas gifts (One more quilt pic added)

Hi Joan, the Nebraska football panto is a digitized pattern from Designs by Deb at www.debrageissler.com and I think she would probably have a paper pattern as well. She has tons of sports pantos. Look at new designs too. I first used this panto on my son's school (purple) quilt and it just so happened to have footballs and MHS on it. Don't think it was (Milford High School) but was perfect for this. So, when I decided to make the Nebraska quilt, I asked Deb if she could use the football panto and put Huskers on it. She replied that she would and if it was ok to also put Nebraska on it as she had another customer that wanted that. So, she made one for me with Nebraska and Huskers on it. I don't know if she can do it as easily with a paper panto, if that's what you need. And the Green Tea (wave) pattern, you can download for free at www.hancocks-paducah.com. Go to the free pattern link on the left and it's called Timeless Tonga Batik Green Tea. I first downloaded the pattern and looked it over and then decided to get the kit with all the same colors. The kit also comes with the printed version of the pattern and it was $79.99. Which I thought was pretty reasonable. The downloadable pattern says its $1.98 but when you click on it, it is actually free. It says free download. I love getting free patterns. I think it would look great in other colors too! Hope this helps.

Archived