This year's Christmas poem written by my Uncle Bob in Wibaux Montana

Shana,

Thanks so much for sharing. Your uncle Bob really nailed the spirit of Santa Clause. I am a middle aged man with my kids all in bed and my wife and I just finished wrapping gift (we do Christmas on Christmas Eve). Uncle Bob nailed it when he said something to the effect of everyone doing their part so that he could focus on the orphans in need. I sat here with tears in my eyes. My wife and I are headed to Asia the day after Christmas to get a son we have adopted. Uncle Bob really hit my heart right where I am at this Christmas. If you get to see him give him a big hug and let him know just how precious he is. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Shana I just had to respond to your post after I saw Wibaux Mt in it. My husband grew up in Wibaux and we now only live about 50 miles away from there. Bob Petermann is a local cowboy legend and I enjoy much of his writing. What a small world we live in that there are connections everywhere. Thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas!

Connie Smith

Originally posted by Smithsewnian Quilting

Shana I just had to respond to your post after I saw Wibaux Mt in it. My husband grew up in Wibaux and we now only live about 50 miles away from there. Bob Petermann is a local cowboy legend and I enjoy much of his writing. What a small world we live in that there are connections everywhere. Thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas!

Connie Smith

Wow, Connie it is a small world indeed! :) Merry Christmas!

Shana

Archived