lets hassle J hoffman

Originally posted by anicatt

Originally posted by penelopefabric

Can she lasso broncs? :o

I have wondered about those pretty show boots in her picture.

Don't have broncs but she can practice on my border collie.:P

HAHAHAHA !!!! Does the border collie KNOW ??? :D

- Ani

The border collie is smart, he has been to school, and it wouldn't surprise me if he knows how to use a lasso. :P:P:P

Ani, looking forward to meeting you in Paducah!

I'm SO looking forward to meeting you too, Carmen :D

Guess I should try to put a pic of myself with my ID name so you know who to look for - or my avatar oojamaflip or whatever they call it ...... ;o)

- Ani

Oooookaaaay ........ I just tried to add a pic via my profiles but its asking for my avatar URL. Ummm ..... can anyone point me in the right direction please?

I was in a hurry, my nose was running, I had to visit the little boys room, didn't have my glasses on, temporary moment of insanity, my border collie needed roping, one of these should work for the misspelling job I did earlier!!!-------laso, bronk?? You'd think I was from the farm in Wisconsin or something--Ha Ha----grasshopper

I forgot my favorite---It was too copious for my dementative comprehension!!

Yup, shelties, p. o. a. pony--drives and rides, llama's (,Janes a fiber nut too!), and our pup, Sadie the border collie. We are paying the puppy price again in our lives-Ha Ha chewed up kitchen chairs, finally got her to stop eating the linoleum off the kitchen floor, she doesn't chase cars anymore, house broke, she's starting to enunciate sentences now, "I love you", and working on more--gotta have a talking dog, she gets upset when Jane and I hug each other, kind of funny as she gives us a dirty look and growls at us while smiling.

I should send her with JoAnn and a cart with the pony that'll get her there!!

I wish I was more spontanious. If I get a call I won something I just might be calling you to come pick me up at the airport. I wish it was driveable.

The offers are wonderful. Next year for sure. I have never been to Paducah. My quilts were lost yesterday and now are found. Nothing like a little stress.

Archived