NQR Mom passed away....

Julie I had read that you said you didnt know why you posted here but I will tell you why you did .......this is one fantstic truely loving group that really cares and in times like this we all grieve together to comfort you in this tough time in your life .I lost my mother also recently somewhat in the same manner and its a wonderful thing to know that there are so many people that we do not know that we can release our true feelings out to and feel the love pouring back to comfort us in this true time of need to console our hearts. Thats a wonderful picture of your mother and yes you do look like your mother ,I had tears reading all the wonderful posts left here for you and your mother ,you are so blessed to have had a wonderful mother as I also did myself ,it will take time to heal ,some of us longer than others from the loss of our moms but you can be assured we are all praying for you and your family ,my deepest hearts and prayers are being sent your way right now , queenie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julia,

I lost Mom when I was 29 and she was 54. I thought my heart would literally break. She was my best friend.

For the time immediately following her death, I could actually feel her on my right shoulder--as if she was saying "You are my daughter; you are as strong as I; you can do this." My dad and youngest brother just fell apart. I am now comforted to know that she is always with me. She is my angel.

I believe your mom will be with you; you will never be alone.

My sympathy for your loss,

Oh Julia, I am so sorry to read about your mom. She looks like she was a very sweet person in her photo. I can understand how you feel about March and sorry to read about your other losses too. Please know I am sending a hug and prayer.

Archived