Installing M & M Wheels

The printed instructions from APQS are thorough and easy to understand - just step your way through them. I don't think there's a video for installing them, but the photos in the instructions are pretty good. You can either take your head completely off the table to swap the wheels (my preference) or you can wedge something under the head and the carriage to lift them off the wheels while you swap them. Either way works.

If you run into something you don't understand, you can call me, as long as it doesn't get toooo late!;) Good luck with your install - you'll love the M&Ms!!:P

Francine,

The one tip I think is pretty clever is from our installer. He purchased two of the rubber angled "door wedges" you would use to prop open your door. Then instead of completely removing the sewing head and carriage from the table, he pushed those stops under each side of the carriage (between the carriage and the table top) to support the machine's weight so that he could remove the rear carriage axle completely without removing the machine from the table. Maybe that will help get you motivated!

I recently got M&M wheels installed too. My DH left the head on and used those wooden shims that you can get at Lowe's or Home Depot to support it. That worked great. And I love !!!! the wheels. I can now make circles easily and back-tracking is easier too.

I just installed mine recently and it was easy ,you will have no regrets plus the fact you will see how easy it is to adjust then ,pantos are a breeze now compared to when I test run this used milli ,I find myself bored sometimes and tweek the wheels ,I love to just give the machine a small push to watch it glide on the rails effortlessly ,when installing just make sure the wheel spins freely ,I loosened the bottom bolts until they did then tweeked with the top

Archived