Sign in to follow this  
circlelord

Circlelord Overstock Sale

Hi,

Please take a look at our Overstock Sale.

Still some left. 35% and 40% off.

If you are already on a payment plan, you can add these at the end, and keep about the same payment.

All other templates are going with a 10% to 25% discount. Add them to your wish list an I'll send you a quote.

Keep cool,

Michael

Cheers, Michael  www.loriclequilting.com

I love my cl products; so easy to use! I'm taking advantage of Michael's generosity and ordered the meander...love the way it looks double stitched! And I ordered more templates and the diamond cross hatch. Can't wait for the 7 treasures board as I have a bunch of fq of asian prints. Thank you, Michael, for making Circle Lord! My only regret is that I can't have them all, though the payment plan has gotten me closer :D

Thanks Michael and Kay! I am looking forward to receiving my prize 7 Treasures giant template as well as the hearts, butterflies and star templates. I couldn't pass up this sale and ordered the daisy giant board as well. looking forward to some great quilting when I return home mid August!:P

F01DD8384706729342F1AD6534B18BA6.png

Heather's Log Cabin Quiltworks