Flip Flop panto

Bonnie, I don't think they are hard, they just have more detail in some of her designs. You might have to slow down some when using them. I don't find them the ones I want to use for very quick coverage on a quilt, she has some great themed ones and some have very close lines so you do have to pay attention when using any panto like that. I have quite a few of her designs but know I need to pay attention when tracing them with the lazer light. Get one or two and use them for practice or charity quilts to get used to the pathways. Good Luck!!!

Shar

Originally posted by Shar Schmutz

Bonnie, I don't think they are hard, they just have more detail in some of her designs. You might have to slow down some when using them. I don't find them the ones I want to use for very quick coverage on a quilt, she has some great themed ones and some have very close lines so you do have to pay attention when using any panto like that. I have quite a few of her designs but know I need to pay attention when tracing them with the lazer light. Get one or two and use them for practice or charity quilts to get used to the pathways. Good Luck!!!

Shar

Shar, thanks for the feedback. At one point I had a long list of the ones I wanted from her site and then reality hit me that they were above my head at the time. LOL I will give hers a shot sometime soon and pick something that is a little less dense. I'm looking forward to it! Thanks again!

Archived