Nancys Blue and White

Nancy, a new customer, was referred to me through a quilt shop in the area. She brought me this lap quilt already pinned with all the edges trimmed. (Someone told her a longarm was a sit down machine.) She wanted a light custom look.

As some of you know, Heidi posted excellent directions for posting pictures from flickr. However, last night Heidi and I tried to post pictures of Windsong Rose for 3 hours. I couldn't get anything to post. Eventually I quit to watch the rest of the Steelers game, and came back for one more try.

Eureka! I moved the mouse over the icons across the top of this box, and noticed that the green one, third from the left, said special BB code. After choosing it, and selecting CODE, I was able to paste the pictures into the post. You only have to do it once, not for each picture.

So Heidi suggested I try using the HTML code. It did place the picture in, but when I posted, it turned it back into the code. When you use BB code, it places the code in the box and then turns it into pictures when you view it. Really it's a great solution and flickr is really easy to use. There's a limit on pictures, but you can pay for more space.

I used So Fine on top and BL in the bottom.

8113171536_151ff403ae.jpg

nancy 032 by LibbyG7, on Flickr

8113173816_b277276317.jpg

nancy 036 by LibbyG7, on Flickr

8113165091_4b1e40aa1c.jpg

nancy 035 by LibbyG7, on Flickr

Archived