anyone near Rockford Illinois willing to teach me?

I need help! I want to use my longarm but am so intimidated by it. I have video, manuals, went to beginner's class in Des Moines, but really want hands on help. I have used Ultimate II ... Thought I'd attempt it today but can't get thread from bobbin up to top. Anyone near enough to come and get me started?? Thank you!

Oh my!!! It is amazing what prayer can do. I sat down, prayed, went back to machine, and got two whole passes done! First one wasn't good...tension way loose with loops underneath. Adjusted it and second pass looks sooo much better. I think I'm getting it!! Whew!!!

KJoy it will get much better. All of us went through that when we were newbies. Everyone on this site will help you if any problems they are great on here. I didn't touch mine for 3 days after I got it. LOL Get down the basics first and get where you feel really comfortable then move on to something different. My advice don't try the really detailed things until you are feeling the ease of the easy things and it will go much better. It builds your confidence more if you take it alittle slower. Good luck let us see your accomplishments.

Archived