Stunt Quilters to be featured in Quilting Arts Magazine

Hello Everyone!

Lynn Krawczyk of Quilting Arts Magazine is writing an article about the collaborative aspect of the Quilted Yurt, USA and wants to feature the Stunt Quilters!

It was a very popular exhibit at IQA Houston 2012 and a great big sign explained all about the original project and the marvellous Stunt Quilters...

She wants some high resolution photos and I have some but possibly not many high quality ones of the SQ's, particularly a group shot of any who were at MQX in 2010.

She may want to do some detailed Q &A's by email with anyone who would like to be featured. Please say if you would and send me the email address that she should contact you at.

The Quilted Yurt, which is permanently housed at the WMQFA museum in Cedarburg, WI will appear next at IQA Chicago in June and I am planning to be there!

LINZI xx

I am thrilled that Stunt Quilters will get recognition for their invaluable contribution!

The "Book" is still not quite happening - too many things going on in life.

It really doesn't help that I just incompetently lost 2 hours of typing on my Macbook by hitting Ctrl V instead of Ctrl C and told iCloud to save the wrong thing!!! :angry:

Archived