Meet some new friends

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Linda S

I would love to come up on Sunday but am afraid I'll have to wait till the last minute to decide whether or not I can do it. I've got a few quilt projects to finish up, have a major cleanup of the house going on, and I have to go to the sleep lab Sunday night for a sleep study. :o Maybe I'd sleep well if I got there after a long drive home from Portland. I'd love to join you. We'll see how the weekend shakes out. Maybe I can get my niece to come over and help me out.

Linda

Hi all - I'm sure looking forward to getting together with you all...getting re-aquatanted with some and meeting others for the first time. I'm going to see if my DH will come with me - beings there will be other men there, he won't feel like he's drowning in a pool of estrogen!! LOL :D.

Hi Everyone,

Here's the status of everyone from the Central Oregon area. Our group of longarmers met yesterday to discuss our 2007 challenge "Quilting Makes the Quilt" which will again be a featured exhibit at Innovations in Tacoma. I let them all know about your gathering today and suggested they make the trip to connect with more of us and also to share with you what we've been doing for the last couple of years. We meet very irregularly, maybe every other month or three and are very informal. Meetings are usually at someone else's home and studio but once in a great while we'll meet at a restaurant if space is available. Not sure though if anyone will make it up to see you this time and hope you leave the invitation open for next time you all get together.

Sharon Tucker from Grass Valley is the closest to you and perhaps the best to hop in her car and come. She's a hoot! and I hope she makes it.

My little boy has been very sick for a week. He's better today but now I'm very far behind in my work and really have to put my head down to get caught up. Others are out of town. And here in Prineville we are also having our twice yearly Soroptimist Quilt-A-Thon. At least one of our quilters is a Soroptimist and so she is of course obligated to that today.

I hope you all have a fabulous time and let us know all about it! ~~ Eva H.

Archived