What a great investment!

I spoiled myself this weekend and splurged on an Accuquilt Go. OMG! I cut out an entire quilt in less than one hour, including ironing and prepping the fabric. I Love this thing. What a time saver. And, to sweeten the deal, I bought it yesterday at regular price and it went on sale today for $140 dollars less. You can bet I went and got that price adjustment! And a few more dies too.  :D

Congratulations!  And a great price too.  I sold mine a few years ago, just didn't use it enough, but  have the Baby Go and it does some amazing things.  Here is a New York Beauty Quilt I embellished with some die cut shapes in the empty spaces.  It has leaves and feathers and hearts.....love it  Have fun!

post-3772-0-21158600-1366028206_thumb.jpg

post-3772-0-68639500-1366028222_thumb.jpg

post-3772-0-62091500-1366028234_thumb.jpg

Monika:

I love how those feather shapes enhance your NYB.  I like the way you've quilted it too.  How is the applique done?  Fused?  Raw edge?  Needleturn?  I really enjoy my studio cutter and have been considering some feather shaped dies.

I love my Studio cutter.  Strips are so easy and accurate.  It cuts a drunkard's path so quickly and accurately and it even puts in the notches for the center.  It cuts Winding Ways the same.  I haven't made a DWR, but I have the die for when I'm ready.  It's a time saver...a shoulder saver...a back saver...I could go on and on.  I love my sewing machine, my Liberty and my Studio Cutter and everything else is just candy 

Oh...I forgot to mention that beautiful quilt Monika.  I want to make a NYB one day soon.

Monika:

I love how those feather shapes enhance your NYB.  I like the way you've quilted it too.  How is the applique done?  Fused?  Raw edge?  Needleturn?  I really enjoy my studio cutter and have been considering some feather shaped dies.

The shapes are raw edge, fused with Steam a Seam, so they won't lift off, but I stitched on them nevertheless for decorative effect.

Thanks for the compliment.

Archived