Is there a forum just for Quilt Path?

Virginia, Quilt Path does include free updates for life. I like it and have looked at the other computerized systems but decided to go with this when buying my new Millie. It came pre-wired for Quilt Path. Each person should try the various options or programs. Don't overspend money on the things you can do with another program less expensively. Find features you want and look at all the support too. I started looking 14 years ago for a longarm and after 9 years found APQS. I think that time looking and trying the longarms and APQS forum and support and service along with the quality of manufacturing sold me on them. Grace Company has a great reputation and sells many things. Their QuiltCAD is part of Quilt Path and has an easy to use interface. It has good documentation and a free download and try on your home pc. That's how I tried it. I love mine.

So I e-mailed the Grace Company 3 days ago regarding the problems I have been having, and hoping to get the most recent version of the software.  No one has contacted me yet.  How long did it take before you heard from them?

Archived