APQS Showroom

Does anyone know if the showroom is open tomorrow? Driving up tomorrow to see if they can fix my machine. I have had trouble with it since I bought it. I thought it was just me. They have tried to help me over the phone multiple times but it still isn't working the way it should. Visited with Bobbin Jewels this week in Omaha and she said she had the same problems and they fixed her machine up and everything is great now. I fiqure I might as well just bring it up there for them to take a look.

APQS is very accommodating and customer-oriented, but I don't know if they're set up for walk-ins. Usually an appointment needs to be made. They would probably let you leave it and come back. I think it depends on how serious the problem is and what other customers are ahead of you. I'm jealous that you're close enough to drive there! :)

I was able to take George in when he needed help.  They set up an appointment for me (I had time to schedule ahead since I'm not in business).  When I got there Amy took George and worked on him while my sister and I visited a couple fabric shops.  While shopping I got a call that he was ready to go.  Under 3 hours of time! 

Give a call early in the morning to see if they can find time to fit you in soon.

I'll have to keep that in mind next time. We left before we got your post:(  Anyway, we just got home. Not a bad drive at all. Would have been better without the rain. Oh well, I feel that it did need to go back to its beginnings for an attitude adjustment ;). Am looking forward to her new self coming home from boarding school!

Archived