NQR prayers please.

Hi folks.. I'm home, got here yesterday sometime after the noon hour...   I had to take a rest, then went down to Walmart to have the glasses frames replaced, for the second time since Jan.  Actually had the same brand etc changed in June.  The temples or what they now call ear pieces, kept breaking off.  They are hinged..

got a very similar frame, much prettier and will get new lenses, also. 

ROFLMAO,  We leave Sat. and get home on Tues., and of course the new eye glasses are due in on the 13th.  Murphy's law!  He's been on my heels a lot lately.     :)

Incissions are feeling fine, one itches a lot, can't get under the bandage to put e-oil on it to soften it up and relieve the itching, so I'm often seen in one rediculous pose or another, trying to rug on the area.  A back scratch on a door post would feel soooo good.  Can't do that yet.

One spot on the incision on the spine, the implant of the stimualtor wires, left one spot that was bone with less flesh covering it than on my knuckles, and he pulled some of the flesh from around that spot, to cover it a bit more.

Otherwise, I tire easily and yet can't just sit and do nothing.

Should have been home Sat. and between about 4 hours sleep for 2 nights, and a rough night, they decided to hold me over.  Sun., I just felt rotten, after another 3-4 hour nights sleep for the 3rd night (and no napping could be had), I think I understand why.  LOL

Feeling real good today, although I woke up after 6 hours sleep, and got up at 4.  At least I'm catching up on my other quilt sites as well as this one, and Face Book (I do not like that place)

and have a lot of work to do on my blog besides posting.

Good to be back and a huge,

Thank you, for all the prayers and good thoughts.. they are so wonderful and work so well...

Hugs,

Rita

thanks Ladies..  I'm doing my best to rest.  Manage some, don't some.  lol.

I got so restless today that I actually spent 3 hours clothes

shopping.  I HATE shopping!!!

I did buy 3 pair of slacks that actually fit and look nice on me, and badly needed

blouses, only found one!!  I'm not a teenie bopper, slimmer straw or porportioned

well.  Long body, short legs.  I can find short or petite slacks/skirts, but look for a tall

blouse with any shape to it, so I can try one on????  lololol  

Anyway, I think most of you will understand what I'm saying.  What happened to clothes

for we gals who aint young chicks??  A nice cotton housedress would be nice.  I did see

one, sleeveless though, with the button front and pockets.  My skin revolts at yellow and

bright pea green.  so.. there it stayed.

Another thought to ponder. 

Have designers ever considered there are ages between 30 and 80?

Why don't they ever age?   Do they all look like models?  I seriously doubt it!

Two of my only decently styled  "almost-semi-dressy-but-beyond-garden-work-blouses have

been stuck in a corner somewhere....  Sure as heck can't find them, also a pair of peddal pushers.

All would be nice for the few days we will be gone.

Bed has been calling so loud and often, it is getting a hoarse voice so I shall take pity

on it.

Won't be getting up  in the morning early enough to park the clouds in the barn and hang the 

sun out.  Maybe someone will offer to do that dastardly deed?  lol

G'nite,  God Bless,

Archived